Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Motorola Smart droid explosion during a conversation.



The injured person, "Aaron Ambry" name and is from Texas said during the phone conversation with his droid 2 phone suddenly exploded and part of his face and his ear is damaged.In an interview with Fox News, he declared: I was busy conversation when suddenly I heard the sound of an explosion and felt my ear does not hear and feel my hand when I looked up the phone I noticed a cell phone in the hand is exploded.Then go to the hospital and part of his face and ears are stitched.Fortunately, he listened and hearing damage is seen. Motorola has announced follow-up and evaluation in the incident has occurred but Ambry of Motorola's plans to complain to the court.Reports are, despite the explosion, the phone still works and has not seen serious damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment